Health Measures & Protocols
- The guide will keep a 2m distance and will wear a face shield while socially distant from guests.
- Guests should wear masks at all times and remain socially distant unless they are from the same household.
- Groups will be kept small (usually to a maximum of 10 per guide).
- We will only stop at places where we are out of the way of closely-passing pedestrians.
- Generally, the guide and guests will use our Wireless Audio Tour Guide System – guests are asked to use their own earphones if possible.
- On occasions, the guide may use a small loudspeaker to ensure a spread-out group can hear clearly.
- To reduce the risk to everybody, all indoor visits are suspended for the moment.
- The guide will be carrying hand-sanitizing gel if the need for its use arises.
- All equipment will be sanitized before the tour commences.