Discover the Belfast story, from birth through its turbulent history of conflict and terror to peace and prosperity!
Brews & Views Craft Beer Tour
- Person Ages 18+
Craft Beer Tour
We start our Craft Beer Tour after we meet at Belfast’s City Hall. Following a quick description of the city (to get our bearings) we’ll be heading to our 1st Craft Beer destination.
Our 1st stop is Tribal Burger for some tasty food – you don’t want to start drinking on an empty stomach! Along with the food, you’ll sample a couple of local Craft Beer and learn all about the breweries that produced them.
Next, we visit the Sunflower Bar – here we review the amazing street art and the old security cage at the bar’s entrance before sampling a selection of fine locally brewed Craft Beers.
Following the Sunflower it’s off to the Deer’s Head, one of Belfast’s Brew Pubs, to sample a few of their excellent in-house beers. Here there’s time to discuss the craft beers on offer find out more about our local breweries and their back stories.
You’ll discover lots of Belfast sights and sounds and more fascinating Street Art as we make our way through the Cathedral Quarter to the John Hewitt pub, our final destination where we sample Boundary Brewing’s finest local brews. You’ll love the ambiance, the beers and the craic!
Example of beers on tour include
- Kinnegar Brewing Scraggy Bay, IPA 5.3%
- Heaney Brewery Tired of Being Wired, Farmhouse Ale 5%
- Bullhouse Brew Co. Road Trippin’, Pale Ale 4%
- Lacada Brewing Seaside, Pale Ale 4.6%
- Bell’s Brewery White Cross Cherry Sour 3.9%
- Bell’s Brewery Red Cow Red Ale 4.9%
- Boundary Brewing Normal For You, Pale Ale 4.5%
- Boundary Brewing More of a Phenomenon, IPA 6.4%
Book today online or call 07889822405 to complete your booking.