From conflict and terror to peace and prosperity, discover Belfast through its turbulent history! See the city’s most important sights, artwork, and architecture.
- Person For all ages
Discover the beating heart of Belfast’s cultural life
But pubs, clubs and cafes are only part of its story! From sculpture and religion to punk and graffiti.
On this tour you’ll discover the richness of the area’s culture from Sculpture and Religion to Punk and Graffiti as well as the People and Rebellion that conspired to make Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter one of the top destinations in the world.
What you’ll see?
- Cathedral Quarter and early Belfast
- The Four Corners
- The Society of United Irishmen
- St Anne’s Cathedral
- Amazing Murals & Street Art
- Local Sculpture
- Game of Thrones
- Belfast’s famous sons and daughters
- Religion, politics and the troubles